Milestone TutorialsJanuary 28, 2015
Residential Building Security ChecklistFebruary 25, 2015
Want to improve the security of your small business? Here are some steps you can do to provide stronger safeguards against theft:
- Install quality locks and doors as a first line of defence against break-ins. High security locks such as Medeco 3 are highly durable, tested against picking, bumping, drilling, and other physical attacks.
- Use quality display case locks and padlocks, to protect against theft during business hours.
- Add full-length security plates to your doors to protect them from being pried open.
- Adding knob guards to your locks can deter burglars from damaging them to gain entry.
- A monitored alarm system can frighten off intruders and notify authorities of a break-in immediately.
- A few strategically placed high-resolution cameras can provide valuable evidence if a break-in should occur.
Let Citiloc help you take the steps to protect your business. Contact us today!
DISCLAIMER: All entries in this blog pertain to real work done and products used by Citiloc Systems Ltd. Names and identifying details are withheld in order to maintain the privacy and security of our clients.
Request a Quote From an Expert
Call or Email Us for a quotation on any of our Services.
24 Hour Emergency Service
For afterhours emergencies please call 604-879-0404.